Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the story of my life


classes hardly ever come by in town, so i was very excited to join lia of scrapgoodies' long awaited first with the lovely ladies on sunday.


 

we made this gorgeous story of my life journal.





my focus lifespan didn't get me too far in finishing the album in the class, but as soon as i reached home, i immediately continued working on the spine.




the "secret" key was my starting point and i build up the rest.





along with extra supplies given by generous lia on top of the class kit,  i add various trinkets from tim holtz ideology, prima pebbles, webster's trims, 7 gypsies, twills from max' supplies stash and scraps of this and that from my personal flea market/junkyard dumps.





i haven't got the chance to work on the inside yet, but i'm already thinking to make more and more of this journal.

thank you dee, anita, marlin for the wonderful time and especially lia for the awesome journal. you're an awesome dt and i'm so looking forward for the next one. 

No comments: